Here you will find an up to date listing of the features inside the MAA network that will be rolled out for testing and approval each week up until our early April launch. After each feature set has been demoed, any comments or questions that arise during the demo will be listed as well.
Schedule & Notes
Feb 26th Meeting
- Logged in an logged out screens.
- Event and News Update syndication function. This feature allows MAA to publish and see the publication status of events and news updates on the network via the Group Publisher. COMMENTS: Would to be able to “publish to all” and “uncheck all” groups for publishing.
- Manage Network section. This feature allows you to see at a glance all network activity – number of users, number of active news posts and number of events.
- Site Settings Network Tab. The newly added Network Tab to the Site Settings section of the CMS allows individual groups to toggle whether or not they enable MAA to post Events and News Posts directly to their site.
March 6 Meeting
- Pricing module for events. This feature will allow for the creation of prices with events.
- MAA set event types. This feature allows MAA to set standard event categories that groups will use. These categories will not be modifiable by group admins, only by an MAA admin.
- Group Permission levels set – permission levels document will be sent in advance of meeting and discussed/set on the conference call.
March 13 Meeting
- Custom variables. The custom variables section of the Manage Network tab will allow for MAA to set custom variables for each group. These variables will allow for MAA to import CSV files into the network and have data represented in that CSV map to their respective groups.
- Custom variable display toggle. This feature allows for custom variables to display on individual group dashboards in a specified dashboard module.
- Syndicated post email. This feature will alert a designated group admin anytime a news post or event is distributed for syndication by MAA using the Group Publisher.
March 20 Meeting
- Column Status Calculation. This feature will take various custom variables and use an established formula to determine the column status of a group. Any incalculable variables will be available for MAA checkoff. Status will be displayed on group dashboards.
- Test upload of CSV file mapped to various groups/custom variables.
March 27 Meeting
- Custom Dashboard Modules.
- Leaflet review/distribution.
April 3 Meeting
- Recapped schedule of upcoming meetings in Columbia.
- Reviewed login screens.
April 10 Meeting
- Cancelled due to Monday/Tuesday meetings in Columbia.
April 17 Meeting
April 26 Meeting
- Bug fix update
- Join.me demo
- Feature schedule
- Old database admin update
May 2 Meeting
- Bug fix update
- Initial group training schedule
- Feature release schedule
May 8 Meeting
- CSV template download available
- First group training arranged for coming week
- Requested reports review
- Schedule AS current clients training
May 15 Meeting
- Notes section release
- Reports release schedule discussion
May 22 Meeting
- Definition of activity type link in activity type module
May 29 Meeting
- “Needs your attention” module
- Activity and News Update cloning feature release
- “Activity Complete” checkbox added to activities CMS
June 5 Meeting
- Chapters to groups nomenclature change finished
June 26 Meeting
Various Items to be Discussed/Processed
- Google analytics for existing group websites.
- Leaflet for distribution before network launch.
- Deletion of news updates or events across the network?